N-able Technologies – Network Service Provider
In May 2013, SolarWinds acquired N-able Technologies enhancing its remote monitoring and management (RMM) offerings and adding MSP service automation to the range of IT management challenges that the company works to address for the IT community.
N-able by SolarWinds is the global leading provider of complete IT management and Automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). N-able's award-winning N-central® is the industry’s #1 RMM and MSP Service Automation Platform. N-able has a proven track record of helping MSPs standardize and automate the setup and delivery of IT services in order to achieve true scalability. N-central is backed by the most comprehensive business enablement support services available today and the industry’s only Freemium licensing model. Thousands of MSPs use N-able solutions to deliver scalable, flexible, profitable managed services to over 100,000 SMBs worldwide. With offices in North America, the U.K., the Netherlands and Australia, N-able is 100% channel-friendly and maintains strategic partnerships with Microsoft, Intel, IBM, CA and Cisco among others.
Our mission is to provide managed service providers and IT professionals with the industry's most highly valued remote monitoring and management automation solutions.
Ensure that our MSP partners and those IT departments using N-central are among the most successful organizations in the world.
- 2014: 2014 Channel Chiefs - N-able's Vice President of Sales Mike Cullen has earned the title "Channel Chief" by Everything Channel's CRN Magazine for the eigth consecutive year in a row
- 2014: Business Solutions - Best Chanel Vendor 2014 - N-able by SolarWinds Wins Title Two Year in a Row
- 2013: CRN Women of the Channel 2013 - N-able's Senior Marketing Manager Renita Grewal-Kang has been named a Woman of the Channel by CRN
- 2013: CRN Tech Innovator 2013 - N-able has been named a Tech Innovator winner in the category of Managed Services for N-central 9.2. by CRN.
- 2013: MSPmentor 2013 MSP 250/Locked in the NOC - JP Jauvin, General Manager; and Frank Colletti, Vice President of Sales - were named to the inaugural "Locked in the NOC" (Network Operations Center) list of honorees by Nine Lives Media and MSPmentor
- 2013: CRN 5-Star Partner Program 2013 - The annual list recognizes those vendors who equip solution providers with the best possible partnering elements for channel success.
- 2013: Senior VP of Sales Mike Cullen recognized as a CRN Channel Chief for seventh consecutive year
- 2012: Recipient of "Readers' Choice Award" by ChannelPro readers; VP Sales Mike Cullen named a CRN Channel Chief for sixth consecutive year; N-able awarded 5-stars in Everything Channel's annual Partner Program Guide;
- 2011: VP Sales Mike Cullen named a CRN Channel Chief for fifth consecutive year; N-able awarded 5-stars in Everything Channel's annual Partner Program Guide
- 2010: Recognized by Business Solutions Magazine's subscribers as one of the IT industry's "Best Channel Vendors"
- 2009: Vice-President of Sales Mike Cullen named a Channel Chief by CRN magazine for third straight year; N-able earns 5-Star Gold Rating in VARBusiness magazine’s Annual Partner Program Guide for fifth year in a row
- 2008: Vice-President of Sales Mike Cullen named a Channel Chief by CRN magazine for second straight year; N-able earns 5-Star Gold Rating in VARBusiness magazine’s Annual Partner Program Guide
- 2007: CEO Gavin Garbutt named one of Top 25 Most Innovative Channel Executives by CRN; N-central rated #1 MSP solution by CRN; Named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list; Earned 2007 Tech Innovator award in Managed Services from VARBusiness; 24th in PROFIT 100 list of Canada’s fastest-growing companies; Awarded VARBusiness’ 5-Star Partner Program rating for third straight year; Vice-President of Sales Mike Cullen named a 2007 Channel Chief by CRN