Careers: Channel Sales Specialist - Australian Office
As a Channel Sales Specialist for N-able Technologies, working from the Sydney (Bondi Junction) office in Australia, you are responsible for providing post-sales support, training and consulting services to existing N-able customers, while identifying and closing new sales opportunities within both the Australian and New Zealand territories. The training and consulting is non-technical, and focuses on the development of customer go-to-market offerings, marketing strategies, and sales preparedness.
The Channel Sales Specialist shall be responsible for facilitating the N-able Blueprint for Success delivery to customers in his or her assigned territory. The goal of the Channel Sales Specialist is to consult with customers, determine what their best service offerings mix would be, and then assist the customer in developing and launching those offerings.
The success of a Channel Sales Specialist shall be demonstrated in the following ways:
- Successful integration of N-able’s Blueprint for Success into the customers existing service business model(s).
- Deployment by the customer of N-central licenses, due to successful, N-able-assisted service offerings and programs.
- Sales of additional N-able products and services to assigned customer base.
- Customer satisfaction measured by overall customer retention.
- Conducting regularly scheduled customer business training workshops in a variety of settings including live, instructor-led sessions in person and over the telephone/internet.
- Training of customer personnel on business methodology related to N-able University’s managed services models in a professional and competent manner, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Creating sales and marketing materials for customer use
- Regular communication with all customers in assigned territory, and facilitating issue resolution of all issues uncovered.
- Achieve sales and retention targets within assigned territory.
- Representing N-able’s message at N-able summits, seminars and trade shows.
- Regular reporting to management on activies, territory initiatives, and pipeline.
- Other duties as required.
- University or college degree.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in a VAR or IT services environment is highly desirable.
- Experience in a channel sales role would be a definite asset.
- Territory management skills an asset.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. Working ability in Afrikaans is highly desirable, although not necessary.
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills, especially in a one-to-many presentation setting both live (in person) and over the phone/internet.
- Must display self-discipline necessary to interface effectively with customers, management, and all levels of employees.
- Excellent problem-solving and adaptive thinking characteristics. Ability to weigh many situational factors and be able to recommend appropriate solutions.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to a variety of customer situations and work independently.
- Ability to innovate and create new solutions and materials.
- Must be able to read and effectively and interpret general business documentation.
- Must have experience creating marketing content and/or layout design experience.
- Experience in instructor-led training delivery an asset.
N-able by SolarWinds® is the leading global provider of complete IT management and Automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). N-able Technologies was acquired by SolarWinds®, a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, in May 2013. N-able’s award-winning N-central® is the industry’s #1 RMM and MSP Service Automation Platform. N-able has a proven track record of helping MSPs standardize and automate the setup and delivery of IT services in order to achieve true scalability. N-central is backed by the most comprehensive business enablement support services available today and the industry’s only freemium licensing model. Thousands of MSPs use N-able solutions to deliver scalable, flexible, profitable managed services to over 88,000 SMBs worldwide. With offices in North America, the U.K., the Netherlands and Australia, N-able is 100% channel-friendly and maintains strategic alliances with a number of leading global IT companies, including Microsoft, Intel, and Cisco among others.