Careers: Software Developer - VoIP Monitoring
The Software Developer will design, develop and test new features of the N-able product family focused primarily around VoIP and network monitoring. The incumbent will be expected to build and maintain production quality code and have an awareness of integration, test and trial practices.
Understanding and experience in the following areas is must:
- C# and .Net Framework
- VoIP protocols
- VoIP Monitoring and Management Software
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, SOAP, Socket programming, Network security
- Basic Understanding of Microsoft Windows Native API
- Multithreading / Socket programming
- Design patterns and Object-oriented programming
Understanding and experience in the following areas is a definite asset:
- CISCO VoIP Products
- Knowledge of C++
- Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI)
- Agile Methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with 5+ years of related experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well on multiple projects simultaneously and in a fast paced environment
- Team player and results oriented
- Strong interpersonal communications, technical writing and problem solving skills
About N-able Technologies
N-able Technologies is the preferred global supplier of remote monitoring and management technology and business transformation services for managed service providers. N-able's proven platforms offer the right combination of technology, people and processes, which help IT service providers to deliver highly profitable managed services to small- and medium-sized businesses.
N-able Technologies invites you to consider an exciting career opportunity as part of a team of talented and dedicated professionals, within an exploding market space.
At N-able, we offer an environment that reflects creative ideas, quick thinking, teamwork and personal dedication. While we expect a lot from our team members, we respect the value each person can bring to our organization. We promise to foster an environment of growth: your growth as a professional, the growth of the IT service management market and the inevitable growth of N-able as a company.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org