Careers: Account Manager
As an Account Manager for N-able Technologies, you will be leading the growth to sell and service a specific territory in a B2B environment. This exciting opportunity constitutes of three main pillars: Cross and upselling, supporting and servicing, as well as business coaching and training an existing customer base. If you are a sales professional with a desire to win and enjoy coaching and training, then this opportunity may be for you. This is not a technical position but a business consulting role focused on helping the customers develop go-to-market offerings and strategies to grow revenue.
The success of the Account Manager shall be demonstrated in the following ways:
- Achieving monthly sales quotas
- Entrenching the N-able footprint within the territory
- Coaching customers on developing sales and marketing strategies to penetrate their markets
- Integrating N-able’s Blueprint for Success into the customers’ existing service business models.
- Retaining customers by managing and responding to client needs
Activities related to the Account Manager role include:
- Achieve sales and retention targets within an assigned territory.
- Cross and upselling clients a variety of software products and services.
- Customer Training – provide professional and competent training on business methodology related to N-able University’s managed services models.
- Regular communication with all customers in the assigned territory, and facilitating issue resolution of all issues uncovered.
- Representing N-able’s message at N-able summits, seminars and trade shows.
- Regular reporting to management on activities, territory initiatives, and pipeline.
- Other duties as required.
- 2 to 3 years of sales experience, preferably in the IT industry.
- Experience working in an IT services environment.
- Experience in a channel sales role.
- Strong business acumen and Territory management.
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills, varying size of audience and delivery modes.
- Excellent problem-solving and adaptive thinking characteristics. Ability to weigh many situational factors and be able to recommend appropriate solutions.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to a variety of customer situations and work independently.
- Ability to innovate and create new solutions and materials.
About N-able Technologies
N-able Technologies is the preferred global supplier of remote monitoring and management technology and business transformation services for managed service providers. N-able's proven platforms offer the right combination of technology, people and processes, which help IT service providers to deliver highly profitable managed services to small- and medium-sized businesses.
N-able Technologies invites you to consider an exciting career opportunity as part of a team of talented and dedicated professionals, within an exploding market space.
At N-able, we offer an environment that reflects creative ideas, quick thinking, teamwork and personal dedication. While we expect a lot from our team members, we respect the value each person can bring to our organization. We promise to foster an environment of growth: your growth as a professional, the growth of the IT service management market and the inevitable growth of N-able as a company.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org