Meeting audit and regulatory compliance requirements can easily become a daunting task. Most companies need software for conducting compliance audits to achieve a state of audit compliance. This in itself however is not enough, to assure quality and minimizes risk, companies must achieve continuous audit compliance or audit readiness. Choose a unified solution that integrates assessment, mitigation and protection into a complete offering with Audit Manager.
Audit Manager provides you with an efficient solution that will help you provide your customers with vulnerability management, risk management and help meet regulatory goals.
There are three solutions available to meet your customer's needs for vulnerability, compliance and configuration.
Audit Manager | Vulnerability is a powerful unified vulnerability management and compliance solution designed to help organizations of all sizes with vulnerability assessment, mitigation and protection.
- Assessment – This feature provides vulnerability assessment, unified configuration and vulnerability scanning across network devices, operating systems, applications, databases, and web applications using a scalable, non-intrusive approach. Provides the capability of customizing your customer's own policies or can import pre-built controls and reports. This feature monitors both vulnerabilities and configuration compliance using nonintrusive agent-less scanning and provides automated notification of violations.
- Mitigation – If computer controls or service levels are impacted by a network problem or intruder, alerts can be issued to a specified user or group, enabling immediate actions be taken in order to re-establish operational and security controls. Our solution adheres to broadly accepted industry standards, and includes risk scoring. Reports are easily comprehendible and suitable for you, your customers and auditing services.
- Protection – This feature offers a unified zero-day protection for when you supply security patches which do not yet exist for an operating system or application.
Audit Manager| Compliance allows you to prioritize and manage risk, audit configurations against internal policy or external best practice and centralize reporting for monitoring and regulatory purposes.
- Complete Configuration Assessment – Provides a comprehensive view of Windows devices by retrieving software configuration and hardware information on memory, processors, display adapters, storage devices, motherboard details, printers, services, and ports in use.
- Out of the Box Configuration Monitoring – Reporting, and alerting for common industry guidelines and best practices to ensure a more stable and secure infrastructure.
- Configuration Auditing – Compare assets to industry baselines and best practices to check whether any software or hardware changes were made since the last scan that could impact security and compliance objectives.
- Customized Best Practices – For improved policy enforcement and implementation with support for a broad set of industry templates and standards including built-in configuration templates for NIST, CIS, Microsoft, and more.
Audit Manager | Configuration provides actionable security insight and analysis to reduce risk and improve security.
- Trend Reports – Dashboard, delta views and easy-to-read drilldown reports provide trends on assets, vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Analytics Warehouse – Reduces storage requirements and allows data to be maintained and analyzed over longer periods of time.
- Comprehensive Library – Provides built-in reports for security, operations and audit teams.
- Interactive Reports – Allow you to drill down into report data to pin point issues.
- User friendly interface – Makes multidimensional analysis simple for all users, regardless of their business or technical level.
- Multi-Dimensional Views – To quickly display different views of data for advanced analysis.
- SQL Reporting Services Integration – Integration with Microsoft SQL Reporting Services allows scheduled report generation, delegation and distribution.
Audit Manager | Vulnerability
Audit Manager | Vulnerability is an integrated end-to-end vulnerability and compliance solution designed to help organizations with protection and compliancy by defining and monitoring relevant IT controls. Other Advantages include:
- REDUCED COST OF SECURITY and compliance by automating configuration auditing and vulnerability management
- ENSURANCE that your customers are protected from the latest known vulnerabilities with intelligently updated audits database that include a 48-hour SLA for critical vulnerabilities
- PRIORITIZE RESOURCES and streamline remediation efforts through executive and task specific reporting offering risk scoring prescriptive and guidance on issues
- SIMPLIFY ASSESSMENTS and lower cost with a single solution that provides non-intrusive, scalable remote scanning that will not impact business assets or operations
Audit Manager | Compliance
Audit Manager| Compliance provides formalization, automation and optimization of the business processes that keep your customer’s Windows environment secure. Ensuring that systems are configured according to policy is critical to reducing risk, improving security, and demonstrating compliance. Other Advantages include:
- AUDIT CONFIGURATIONS against internal policy or external best practice
- CUSTOMIZED BEST practices for improved policy enforcement
- STREAMLINED REPORTING for government and corporate standards
Audit Manager | Configuration
Audit Manager| Configuration provides actionable security insight and analysis to reduce risk and improve security. Allows data to be maintained and analyzed over longer periods of time through a single analytics warehouse reducing storage requirements. Other Advantages include:
- DASHBOARD, DELTA VIEWS and easy-to-read drilldown reports provide trends on assets, vulnerabilities and attacks
- INSTANT ANALYSIS OF RISK POSTURE, attacks, patch processes and compliance activity
- VIEW SECURITY DATA IN MULTIPLE dimensions for advanced analysis
- COMPREHENSIVE BUILT-IN REPORT library provides reports for security, operations and audit teams