Managing mobile devices is no longer an administrative nightmare to avoid at all costs. With N-central 9.1, we’ve made mobile device management easy so you can now add this exciting, high-margin offering to your company’s list of services.
With Mobile Manager from N-able, you can ensure that your customers’ mobile devices are secure, appropriately configured and optimized. And you can do it all through a single pane of glass.
“N-able has provided a strong and comparable offering for Mobile Device Management. We successfully deployed over 100 MDM licenses to our clients allowing us the ability to easily manage and track our client’s mobile devices. For example, we had a client that was 1,500 miles away and he needed to get email on his new iPad. With N-central, we were able to successfully deploy an MDM agent to his iPad and push out an email profile that deployed instantly.”
- Devaughn Bittle, Director of Operations, CommPutercations, Inc.
Email set-up in just a few clicks.
You and your technicians are busy and don’t have time to spend laboriously guiding your customers through various screens to set up email. With N-central, setting up email accounts on a mobile device is just a few clicks away.
Take action when a mobile device is lost or stolen.
Losing a mobile device can be devastating, especially when corporate data is stored on it. With N-central, you can find out the device’s location, send it a message, lock the screen, selectively wipe corporate data, or completely wipe the entire phone.
Enforce corporate security policies.
N-central makes it easy to automatically apply a common set of security policies to mobile devices. Easily enforce minimum passcode requirements, prevent users from accessing certain features like YouTube or the devices’ phone, and stop them from making purchases in iTunes or from within apps.
Report on devices.
Leveraging N-central and Report Manager, you can generate inventory reports specific to mobile devices software and hardware.
- N-central is the only solution that monitors the warranty expiry date of Apple devices.
- Devices can be fully wiped, or selected data (for example, Exchange emails) can be wiped
- Devices can be tracked, and their current and historical locations can be plotted on a map
- Devices can be remotely locked to prevent unwanted access
- N-central administrators can send messages to one or more mobile devices, making it easy to alert users
- N-central provides a full audit trail that shows who has modified or taken action against a device from the N-central User Interface (UI)
- The mobile device status report makes it easy to see what mobile devices are under management, what Profiles have been applied to them, and whether or not any mobile devices are marked as ‘Lost.’
- Users can apply MDM Profiles to mobile devices, making it easy to pre-configure your customer’s mobile devices and enforce security restrictions. N-central can apply these profiles automatically through Rules, making standardizing your customer’s mobile device settings extremely scalable.
Manage all devices from a single pane of glass
No need to manage your servers, workstations and networking gear from one application and mobile devices from a totally separate application. N-central’s mobile device management module makes it possible for you to easily view, report and manage customer’s mobile devices through a single pane of glass, right alongside your customer’s network devices.
Protect your customer’s business data
Critical company data is carried on numerous mobile devices making their loss or theft devastating. With mobile device management from N-able, you can track the device using GPS or do a partial or full wipe of the device. Problem solved.
Reap the rewards of an additional revenue stream
Mobile devices are entering your customer’s workplace at a rapid pace and historically have been difficult to manage. Mobile device management from N-able has been designed to make it easy for you to add this service. Built with ease of use in mind, you can enjoy a new, recurring revenue stream and give your customers additional peace of mind.
Enjoy unparalleled business enablement support
It’s one thing to buy the right technology but quite another to build a successful MSP practice. N-able’s partner support provides you with the tools, skills and experience you need to successfully implement a mobile device management component to your business.
Easily configure your customer’s mobile devices to download their corporate mail. It only takes seconds to setup, and saves you from walking your customer through long and tedious setup process.
Easily view where a mobile device is currently located, and where it’s been over the past few days.
Mobile Device Status Report:
Use the Mobile Device Status report to:
- Gain an understanding of the mobile devices that you have under management
- See what devices have been ‘Lost’ by your customers
- Determine what mobile devices might need an OS upgrade
- Understand what mobile device vendors you need to familiarize your Help Desk staff with