Solutions for Managed Service Providers
IT service providers are rushing to embrace managed services as a means to boosting their productivity and profitability in an increasingly competitive market where commodity-type price pressures have been eroding margins on traditional services offerings in much the same way that they've affected software and hardware.
N-able has the answer. We combine our top-rated N-central remote monitoring and management automation software with industry-leading business and technical services – many of them available at absolutely no cost, to form a complete, scalable solution for providing highly profitable managed services.
N-central is used by more MSPs globally to drive their managed services business than any other Remote Monitoring and Management Automation Platform to achieve break through productivity gains and the highest technician utilization rates.
N-able exclusively offers MSPs unmatched flexibility to meet SMB needs at all stages of IT maturity with its hybrid licensing options, providing 100% IP device coverage with Professional and Essential License options and optional, unbundled standalone tools.
Supported by industry leading business transformation services that give MSPs the fastest and easiest on boarding process and the ability to quickly generate new predictable recurring revenue.
Learn more about N-central
Learn more about N-able Services
If you are delivering supplemental or complete IT services to small and medium-sized businesses, N-central will give you the power to drive efficiencies and reduce costs through remote service delivery and IT services automation.
- Carry out remote management tasks and network monitoring for all of your customers' IP-enabled devices from a single console
- Automate important services, including software distribution, patch management, script execution, IT asset management and more
- Undertake complete network discovery and systems infrastructure discovery in minutes
- Generate IT performance reports to demonstrate the value of your services to customers
- Get to market faster and reduce costs and risk with N-able services, sales and marketing support
Whether you provide break-fix, reactive or proactive services, N-able's proven business support gives you the resources and know-how to evolve to high-margin managed services. The net effect: you can generate more monthly recurring revenue to ensure predictable cash-flow and insulate your business against the effects of diminishing hardware and software sales. Also, you can boost productivity 3x and profit 5x, as well as drive up the value of your IT service business, gain competitive differentiation and establish stronger, stickier customer relationships.
Benefits to your business
N-centrals unique hybrid licensing model eliminates the barriers to deploying RMM by offering 100% IT coverage and is acknowledged as the ultimate solution for enabling and expanding managed IT services for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). N-central removes the key barriers of cost, complexity and inflexibility to make it simple to deliver IT managed services.
Since its introduction, the hybrid licensing model has led to explosive growth for N-able's partners with the number of devices under management enabling them to realize huge business benefit:
- Generate predictable, recurring revenue
- Acquire new customers
- Sell managed services beyond key customers and key devices
- Achieve higher, predictable margins
- Automate IT services to address more customers remotely with same staff levels – OR less
- Provide a scalable service delivery platform
- Predictable cost of on-boarding and managing clients
- Convert more SMB customers to a managed services model
- Save money, drive down costs and boost margins and profits
- Influence IT purchasing decisions of customers
- Collect and report IT asset information on all device for all customers
- Become the trusted IT partner for your customers
Your N-central software is constantly monitoring remote devices and, as a result, is mission-critical to your organization. N-able understands the importance you attach to your N-central software, and our Technical Support team is here to help you keep it running at optimal levels.
Learn more about N-able Support.
No other company invests in its IT service partners' success like N-able does. We are the first and only company to offer an integrated IT automation services program that combines business and technical training and resources with one-to-one consulting and our proven Blueprint for Success.
Learn more about N-able Services.
Multiply Recurring Revenues
N-central opens new revenue streams and generates predictable recurring revenue by supporting more devices, more services and more operating systems than any other solution. Using N-central, you can roll out higher-value managed services and deliver them more cost-effectively.
Fact: Using N-central, Precision IT Group in New York City increased recurring monthly revenue by 200%
"During the sales cycle, N-able showed us how we would quickly make more money, using real-life examples. They were right."
– David D'Arcy, President, Precision IT Group
Using N-central, you can dramatically increase productivity and do more with less by delivering managed services remotely – from fixing issues on PCs and servers to automating patches, defrags and software updates. Each technician can manage 500 customer devices with N-central, so you can maintain a lean organization with fewer staff needed to service more customers.
Fact: Using N-central, Wave Technologies in Quincy, MA, has increased technician productivity by 50%
"Being able to remotely resolve IT issues and proactively manage our customer's infrastructure has helped us to maximize uptime and improve business productivity without adding unnecessary costs."
– Joe Giggey, Business Development and Consulting Services Manager, Wave Technologies
"The enhancements to the N-central user interface and overall manageability of the platform, along with the greater number of pre-defined services that can be monitored, have allowed us to increase productivity and effectiveness of our service without increasing staff levels. Using N-central, we’ve been able to lower our administrative costs, which means there’s more time to focus on customer service."
- Karl Samborski, Operations Manager, Dynamic Strategies, Inc., Cranbury, N.J.
"It's been a great year and we have several deals in the hopper today that could bring the number of devices we monitor into the tens of thousands."
– Jason Caras, President, IT Authorities