Keep users safe and productive while they use the web
Web threats have increased over the past few years. From phishing sites to drive-by downloads, the dangers have never been greater. To stay safe, you need to make sure you have advanced malware protection in place along with bandwidth monitoring, content filtering, and more.
N-able™ Remote Monitoring & Management includes built-in web protection that keeps your workforce secure and productive. N-able Remote Monitoring & Management’s web protection goes beyond enterprise antivirus software and firewalls by letting you set your own content-filtering policies, website blocked lists, time- and content-based browsing policies, and much more. And you can manage everything from a single, easy-to-use, web-based console.
Keep users safe
- Threat protection: Protect against malware, phishing, adware, botnets, and spam.
- Bandwidth monitoring: Monitor daily usage with automated bandwidth checks and alerts.
- Access controls: Keep users off sites that could cause a data breach and protect the business from the legal liability that comes with a data breach.
Improve workforce productivity
- Site blocked lists: Set and automatically enforce browsing policies that keep users off non-work-related sites like gaming or social media.
- Time-based browsing policies: Modify blocked list rules to allow employees to visit non-work sites outside of standard business hours.
Get complete control
- Easy administration: N-able Remote Monitoring & Management’s web-based console makes it simple to gain control over your users’ web browsing with a user-friendly interface and workflow.
- Policies: Use N-able Remote Monitoring & Management’s default web protection policies or create your own custom rules for desktops, laptops, or servers.
- Individual site blocking: Want to block specific sites that don’t fall within our core site categories? The web protection feature lets you add custom URLs to the blocked list.