Help defend your customers against ransomware, zero-day attacks, and evolving online threats.
With security threats multiplying and morphing daily, your customers expect you to keep them protected—which can be a challenge with a full-time roster of clients. Stay ahead of the threats—without having to leave your N-able™ RMM dashboard—with integrated endpoint detection and response.
- Dashboard alerts: Find issues fast with alerts on infected devices and automatic reboot notifications appearing right in the RMM dashboard.
- Near real-time file analysis: The system can analyze files continuously, replacing time-intensive recurring scans.
Signatureless approach: Fight back against the latest threats without having to wait for daily definition updates.
- Offline protection: Store artificial intelligence data on the endpoint to keep it protected while offline—and to help you avoid waiting for signature updates or for the endpoint to connect to the cloud to check against reputation scores.
- Machine learning: Use machine learning to determine how to best respond to threats and adjust those responses over time.
Autonomous action: Leverage policy-based endpoint protection to neutralize threats at the endpoint automatically.
- Behavioral artificial intelligence engines: Harness multiple AI engines that analyze multiple data points to identify threats and determine if a response is necessary.
- Near real-time alerts: Discover threat activity quickly with alerts whenever a threat is detected or neutralized.
- Easy-to-use dashboards: Reduce alerts and allow for mitigation without leaving the page through widgets and the enhanced Threat Center status bar.
- Advanced threat insight: See aggregated data on threats—current number of active threats and number of threats found in a specified time period—and review threats and fixes over time.
- Threat summaries: Review information on specific threats, such as dates they were identified, dates they were reported, and their file names along with links to the Google threat database and VirusTotal websites for more information.
- Executive reporting and key findings: Gain transparency over endpoint protection in native RMM reports like Price Breakdown, User Audit, Critical Event, Check Clearing, Device Inventory and Feature Policy.
- Forensics: See an overview and the storyline of an attack so you can quickly understand the threat.
- Raw data report: Dig into the details on threat information, including timing, activities taken by the file, and its SHA1 hash.
Respond effectively through automation
- Rapid agent deployment: Add devices quickly and apply policies based on device settings or client tree policy.
- Integrated workflows: Integrate endpoint protection into your existing workflows via EDR service checks within the RMM dashboard.
- Custom policies: Use policy-driven protection tailored to your customer, which allows/blocks USB, allows/blocks endpoint traffic, and specifies the best automated response.
- Multiple recovery options: Choose your preferred recovery option after attacks—from partial recoveries to fully automated responses.
- Enhanced quarantine: Select the “Disconnect from Network” option to prevent machines from further infecting the network.
- Automatic rollback: Attacks are automatically contained and neutralized, and compromised files are automatically replaced by the last known healthy version (Windows OS only).
See how EDR can protect your clients with a free RMM trial.
N-able EDR, powered by SentinelOne, is an integrated feature of RMM that can help you prevent, detect, and respond to evolving cyberthreats to customer endpoints. Go beyond traditional antivirus.