*As of March 1, 2021
N-able Backup fair use policy is to prevent fraud and abuse of the services. If use of the services exceeds the fair use limits, you will be in violation of this fair use policy and charged accordingly. Unless otherwise documented in an order form, the following fair use policy is applicable.
Fair Use Backup Manager
Fair Use Limits – Selected Size
Selected Size is equal to the amount of data on the protected computer.
- Each server license adds 500GB Selected Size to the included usage
- Each workstation license adds 100GB Selected Size to the included usage
- Included usage is pooled across protected server/workstation data sources only
Fair Use Limits – Used Storage
Used Storage is equal to the amount of data on the remote storage after deduplication, with all available retention and archive restore points.
- Each server license adds 1000GB Used Storage to the available usage
- Each workstation license adds 200GB Used Storage to the available usage
- Available usage is pooled across protected server/workstation data sources only
Fair Use Backup for Microsoft 365
Fair Use Limits — Selected Size
Selected Size is equal to the amount of protected data on the Microsoft 365 domain.
- Backup for Microsoft 365 is licensed per unique user, whether that license is being used to protect an Exchange™ mailbox, a OneDrive® account, a SharePoint site, or any combination of these three.
- Each user license adds 1 TB to the included usage pool
- Available usage is pooled within a protected Microsoft 365® tenant only, and this is a separate pool from server, workstation or documents available storage
Additional usage above the fair use limits will be automatically invoiced at the rate established by N-able.
Fair use policy is subject to change without prior notice.