Discover and manage devices as they are added to your managed networks
New devices are continually being added to networks—and they need to be monitored to detect potential security threats and protect devices from compromise. In fact, many users may not even be aware their personal devices are on the network. Active discovery helps ensure new devices on a network can be found and properly managed before a security issue arises.
- Discovery: Monitor your user networks and easily search for devices under any subnet.
- Import: Discover and import devices connected to each managed subnet with details such as MAC Address, IP, operating system, firmware version, and hostname.
- Agent Deployment: Remotely install the Advanced Monitoring Agent onto eligible devices.
Network device monitoring
- Monitor: Monitor your network devices, like printers, firewalls, routers, switches, UPS, and more—all using SNMP.
- Network Devices: Integrated network device monitoring that includes in-depth monitoring of hardware health, performance, and utilization. Monitor Cisco, NetGear, ZyXEL, DrayTek devices, along with Firewall, Switch, Routers, and other devices, using SNMP.
- Additional security: Help prevent exposure to unmanaged devices, such as personal devices, that might compromise your network. This can help keep your users more secure and can allow you to better enforce your customers’ “bring your own device” policies.