Seamlessly monitor, manage, and protect Mac devices, just like Windows
N-able™ RMM offers a seamless experience in monitoring, managing, and helping protect Mac devices in your customer environment, all within a single dashboard. Protect customers from data loss by backing up important documents and making them easily and quickly recoverable. Additionally, help protect Mac devices from cyberthreats using powerful AV solutions.
- Use the same RMM dashboard to monitor both Mac and Windows devices.
- Customize Mac device monitoring to suit each unique installation using monitoring templates. This customization provides the ability to manage devices based on sites and locations.
- Upload and push your own Apple Configuration Profiles to Mac workstations.
- Personalize the Mac automated tasks window by adding your company logo.
- If you can script it, RMM can automate it.
- All Apple updates (except App Store) and over 200 third-party titles (including Office, Java, Flash, Firefox, and Chrome) are manually tested/validated by the N-able test team before they are released.
- Troubleshoot Mac issues quickly with remote background management for behind-the-scenes access to the Mac command line.
Back up Mac documents to the cloud and recover them easily
- Back up the most common documents twice a day—more than 50 common file types are supported with the same frequency as Windows documents.
- Retrieve previous versions of a file easily because documents are versioned automatically.
- Provide a 28-day archive for any document and restore up to 56 versions of a document.
- Get started easily because no configuration is required.
- Provide self-service document recovery through the Backup and Recovery app on the Mac.
Protect Mac devices from viruses and malware
- Detect both Windows and Mac types of malware to reduce the attack surface of your network.
- Benefit from the threat detection and remediation capabilities of BitDefender.
- Experience the superior performance of an integrated AV solution with a low memory footprint.
- Reuse the Windows AV profiles to manage Mac security—one less thing to configure.
- View AV Reports for Mac and Windows in the same place.